Electrical Outlet Installation
In a modern age where almost everything relies on electricity, ensuring that your electrical outlets and light switches are in the best condition is essential.
Whether your building is old or new, you need to hire someone who can install or replace outlets and switches safely. Assurance Electrical Services is the name you can trust when it comes to outlets and switches installation for your power source.
Get electrical outlet installation service from Prescott’s trusted electrical contractors. Hire Assurance Electrical Services today and we’ll assure you that we’ll leave your property safer than yesterday!
We Care For Your Power Source
Got any malfunctioning electrical outlets at home?
Did you experience an electrical shock while plugging in an appliance?
Do you use more extension cords because of the lack of outlets at home?
Oftentimes, electrical problems arise at home due to a lack of functioning outlets and switches.
Using more extension cords will only make you prone to potential shock and fire hazards.
Have a licensed electrician install a new electrical outlet on your property. Our electrical experts here at Assurance Electrical Services can do the job safely and efficiently!
When to Upgrade Your Outlets
- Lack of three-pronged outlets
- Use of too many electrical cords
- Electric shock while plugging in a device
- Smoke or burning smell when using an outlet
- Outlet discoloration
- Warm or heated outlets and wires
- Loose sockets
Installation of Electrical Outlet
You have a lot of options to choose from for your new outlet installation. At Assurance Electrical services, we make sure to provide flexible, safe, and reliable power delivery with our electrical switches and outlet services to homeowners and businesses.
- Smart Outlets for smart devices
- USB Outlets
- Switched Outlets for hard-to-reach devices that you want to be able to turn on and off easily
- Tamper-Resistant Outlets (Child-resistant outlets)
- Two-Duplex Outlets for home offices, kitchens counters, and entertainment centers
- 15-amp Outlets for hallways, guest rooms, and other areas where you probably won’t have to plug many things in at once
- 20-amp Outlets for high current kitchen appliances, like toaster ovens and blenders.
- 30-amp Outlets for gas dryers and RV shore power outlets.
- 50-amp Outlets for large appliances such as ovens and electric dryers
Our GFCI and AFCI Outlet Installation Services
Ground Fault Circuit Interrupters (GFCI) shut off power to the circuit immediately after detecting leakage to prevent burns, electric shock, and other damages.
On the other note, Arc Fault Circuit Interrupters (AFCI) protect the electrical system against arc faults and high-power electrical discharges.
Our expert electricians will install GFCI and AFCI outlets according to the standards of the National Electrical Code.
Why Choose Assurance Electrical Services?
100% Satisfaction Guarantee
We commit to installing solar panels that are guaranteed efficient for your home’s energy needs.
We show up on the time of service and work efficiently so you can get back to your day sooner.
We are licensed, insured, highly-trained, and experienced local electricians!
We Are Your Full-Service Electricians
You might be asking: Do you really need an electrician to install an outlet?
Our answer is yes.
Not everyone is capable of installing a wall outlet nor repairing a wall plug or wire. Electrical work should not be a DIY project for everyone.
Hire a trusted electrician to do the job right. Call Assurance Electrical Services right now!