Hot Tub Electrical Installation
There’s nothing more refreshing and relaxing than a spa, hot tub, or jacuzzi session right at your own home.
However, installing these fixtures wouldn’t be as relaxing as you want them to be without the proper knowledge, procedure, and tools.
Hot tub installations are one of the most dangerous and demanding electrical jobs.
Make sure to hire an experienced spa electrician to avoid the risk of electrical problems. After all, you’re looking for a space to find relaxation, not headaches.
Call Assurance Electrical Services today to do the job!
We have extensive experience with hot tub wiring under the National Electrical Code’s requirements. With us, you’re assured to get everything installed and wired properly to prevent safety, electrical, and security issues!
We Follow the National Electrical Code
- We use 110V or 240V power connections.
- The fixture’s wall outlets must be Ground Fault Circuit Interrupter (GFCI) breaker-protected.
- The approved manual disconnect device must be installed within line of sight of the spa, adjacent to the tub and no closer than 5 feet away
- Bonding is done in the main breaker panel at the designated bonding point.
- All hot tubs are properly grounded.
Hot Tub Installation: How We Do It
We plan all the project details with you, such as:
- The type of hot tub connection fit for your home’s capacity and your preferences
- The placement of wires, wiring diagram, conduit, and the disconnect.
After thorough planning, we’ll proceed with the electrical installation process:
- Mounting the hot tub disconnect
- Installing the wiring and conduit
- Strapping of conduit
- Running of wire from the panel to the disconnect to the hot tub
We’ll test the tub using a set of electrical testers to assure you that the wires have proper continuity with no ground faults.
Our licensed contractors will also test the GFCI components, fill the tub with water, and turn on the controls to make sure everything is running properly.
We Clean Up
As your trusted licensed hot tub electricians, we make sure not to leave a mess in your relaxation site. We always make the job site look better than when we arrived!
Why Choose Assurance Electrical Services?
100% Satisfaction Guarantee
With Assurance’s hot tub, jacuzzi, and spa wiring services, you’ll get an extra level of protection and peace of mind. Our goal is to leave you 100% satisfied with our service.
We show up on the time of service and work efficiently so you can get back to your day sooner.
Seasoned Licensed Electricians
We are licensed, insured, highly-trained, and experienced local hot tub electricians!
We Are Your Full-Service Electricians
You might be asking: Do you need an electrician to wire a hot tub?
Our answer is yes.
Not everyone is capable of wiring a hot tub. It is an advanced job and should not be a DIY project for everyone.
Hire a trusted certified local hot tub electrician to do the job right. Call Assurance Electrical Services right now for your hot tub wiring and many other electrical needs!