Recessed Lighting Installation
Do you want a well-lit, minimalist home?
Upgrade your home’s aesthetics by installing recessed lights!
Recessed lighting is a great ingredient to well-lit ample space. It provides a broad coverage area lighting and a minimalistic approach to help reduce clutter.
Installing recessed lighting can instantly elevate your room’s aesthetics and boost your home’s value without costing a lot.
Make sure to have a trusted and reliable professional install recessed lights in your home!
Assurance Electrical Services in Prescott Valley, AZ, are the pros in safe and reliable recessed lights installation and repair.
Call us today, and we’ll get your installation on the schedule!
Why Install Recessed Lighting?
- Recessed lights (also known as can lights) serve many purposes (they can be used as task lighting, accent lighting, or to illuminate an entire room)
- Easy to install into an existing wiring
- Perfect for low ceilings
- Most recessed lights are waterproof, making them recommended for shower installation
- They don’t go out of style
Uses for Recessed Lights
- Light coverage to an entire room
- Accent lighting to complement clean, contemporary interiors
- Spotlighting walls, artwork, fireplace, or other decorative elements
- An added versatility to multi-use rooms with dimmers
- Task lighting in kitchens and baths
- Downlighting to brighten a room without stealing the attention of a decorative piece
- Wall-washing (an interior design technique that uses lights to make the space look and feel larger)
Things To Know Before Installing Recessed Lighting
Before you install a recessed light fixture at home, make sure to remember these things:
- It’s easier to install recessed lighting during new construction
- Recessed lights can be retrofitted into an existing ceiling
- Determine how you can use the light fixtures: general lighting, task lighting, accent lighting, or a combination of the three
- Placement is key depending on your preferred lighting usage
- Any hole in the ceiling must be carved
- Wire the lights in zones for greater flexibility
- Choose the right light bulb (can be incandescent, fluorescent, halogen, or led light bulbs)
- Hire an electrician to do the work safely
Our Professional Recessed Lighting Installation and Repair
You might be wondering: do you need an electrician to install recessed lighting? The short answer is yes.
Lighting installation costs may be cheaper if you don’t hire an electrician. However, you have to consider the unwanted costs you’ll have to pay incase of any unwanted damages later on.
Even if you’re experienced in wiring light fixtures, installation and repair of recessed lighting fixtures may remain challenging. Installing multiple lights requires compliance with various safety and quality standards.
In some cities, installing recessed lighting at home requires a permit. For safety and efficiency purposes, it’s still best to leave the job in the hands of a licensed electrician.
Call Assurance Electrical Services and let our technicians handle your lighting fixture concerns.
Here are the things we do to ensure safe and quality recessed lighting installation and repair:
- Determine the number of fixtures recommended for your home, depending on your type of housing, needs, and preferences.
- Ensure fixtures are spaced evenly for a balanced look.
- Some light models may need to be rated for moisture for safety and damage prevention. We can give professional advice on the appropriate fixture rating.
- We can determine the safest way to wire in new lights to avoid circuit overload.
- We make sure to follow all the national and local safety codes and quality standards.
Why Choose Assurance Electrical Services?
100% Satisfaction Guarantee
With Assurance’s recessed lighting installation services, you’ll get an extra level of protection and peace of mind. Our goal is to leave you 100% satisfied with our service.
Always On Time
We show up on the time of service and work efficiently so you can get back to your day sooner.
Seasoned Local Electricians
We are licensed, insured, highly-trained, and experienced local electricians!
We Are Your Full-Service Electricians
Having an aesthetically pleasing light fixture at home is satisfying. However, you should still put your family’s safety on top of everything.
Whether you need a recessed light installation, repair, or maintenance service, choose an excellent and trustworthy electrician to do the job for you. Make sure the technician is reputable, licensed, bonded, and insured.
Our electricians here at Assurance Electrical Services have those qualifications.
Hire a trusted electrician to do the job right. Call Assurance Electrical Services right now!