One of the most important decisions you will make about your home is what kind of lighting it will have. The wrong type of lighting can take the focus off even the most beautiful and creative rooms. On the other hand, the right lighting warms and beautifies any space. Recessed lighting the most modern, timeless, trend-resistant form of lighting there is.
Recessed lighting is a style of lighting that is installed within the ceiling rather than on the surface. There are many benefits of this lighting choice.
- They have the ability to virtually disappear which allows the focus to be on the room and its features rather than on the lighting itself. Well placed recessed lighting will warmly illuminate any space in your home.
- Recessed lighting is the only choice for rooms with low ceilings. Low hanging lights or ceiling fans visually stick out and interfere with the flow of a room.
- Typical lighting covers mainly the center of a room. Recessed lighting, when expertly installed, gives light coverage to the entire room.
- Recessed lights can even be installed in showers and over baths because they can be sealed to prevent water splashing.
- If you want a type of lighting in your home that will never go out of style, recessed lighting is the obvious choice. It does not point to any one decorating era, but simply and practically does its job of unobtrusively shedding beautiful, warm light on any room.
Have your Trend-Resistant Lighting Installed by a Professional
If you are building a home, consider having recessed lighting installed especially in your kitchen and bathrooms. You will be pleased with the results. If you are remodeling an older home, recessed lights are an easy way to highlight the best features of historic rooms. Need professional help in installing your trend-resistant lighting? Call us at (928)713-2177.
Jeff Brandlin is the founder of Assurance Electrical Services, LLC. He started in the electrical industry when he was 21 and had worked in several electrical firms before founding Assurance Electrical. Jeff is dedicated to providing the best quality service to his clients and always puts their needs first. Outside work, Jeff enjoys spending time with his wife and children.